Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 6 May 2018

Review On Photobook



Image result for baekhyun wave gif

Hi guys! How are you doing? 

Have you guys ever heard of Photobook? Photobook is the printing services that can be delivered right in front of your doorstep! From wedding albums, engagement books, books of trips and one full of family pictures, to personal portfolios and corporate books, you can always count on to Photobook.

Honestly, before this I saw a lot of Photobook ads all around the internet, but I'm not really interested because I'm afraid that the quality is not that good.

But until then I saw someone posting a thread on twitter about how to print pictures in a book using Photobook apps on the phone and I said to myself I have to buy this! I have so many pictures to print!

My graduation was in 2016 and honestly, my friend and I took so many pictures that day, but I'm too lazy to go to the printing shop, so I decided to try Photobook apps. Using the apps was a lot of easier to me because the feature is not that hard to use. Sometimes Photobook have a lot of discount and promos from calendar, book, picture canvas and etc.

I just have to select the book size, and then choose the picture that I want to print, select the paper type, and then proceed to the payment. Oh, and don't forget to upload all your picture so that they will proceed to print your picture. That time Photobook gave a discount Rm 1 for 20 pages of 6x6 book. It's so cheap I just can't believe it. I just have to pay the shipping fees which are Rm 9. So the total is Rm 10.



    

2-3 days later I got my parcel and I opened it, smiling curved into my face because of my beautiful photo album. It was so pretty and nice. The quality of the picture is astounding and I look like I was in a magazine or something. I really love it and I will definitely use Photobook again for this year Hari Raya Aidilfitri haha.











No comments:

Post a Comment