Follow Us @soratemplates

Monday 29 March 2021

Help me save my cats

Hi my name is Azninie. I live in Malaysia. I have many cats, it's all started when my mom adopted a female cat and then she keeps on delivering babies until now. Her childs also keeps on getting pregnant. My mom is nice, she love cats but I don't want them to get sick anymore.

My mom is a stubborn type, she wont neuter the female cats and it has come to the point that we have almost 20 cats. So I have no choice but to raise a fund to neuters some of them and buy some food for the cats. 


We feed the cats with rice and sometimes biscuits. I know it's not healthy but we have no choice since the food are pricey and we are not from a affluent families. 


Thank you for reading my story and I'm hoping I can raise it until this August.  


I would be happy if you could use the [Help by sharing] button to share about my project!


you can donate it here. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment