Follow Us @soratemplates

Thursday 18 March 2021

Thoneh experience & Chrisenbel Apartment review




Hii welcome to my blog. I got new story to tell! Sorry for my bad grammar btw





Last time my sister and I went to Thoneh for eye checkup. We don't have any transportation so we went to the hospital by ktm and lrt. It was a long journey since our place is far from the hospital and we booked a hotel, not really a hotel but a staycation? near the hospital for 1 day. 

I only accompany my sister by the way. You need to make an appointment first on Thoneh website. But seriously even if you did make an appointment, idk la but that time the waiting time is so long like at normal hospital 😂





Back from the beginning..I was from Klang and you need to ride the ktm until Subang Jaya. Get off and then take lrt to Asia Jaya. After arrived, just walk a bit to the hospital and then walla, can meet the doc. But yeah the appointment was in the morning so we need to stay at the hotel. 


you can find Chrisenbel on booking.com 

not hotel haha typo2.


I choose chrisenbel and we met the owner first, the place is so confusing haha. Because i got lost at first when trying to find the lobby. After paid the deposit and got the key we went off to our room. Laura is so nice and she explain everything to us. 

Ta da! 






idk how to use the waterheater...

Really clean , no cockroach.







This is the room. Honestly I was shook at how pretty the room is. The big mirror making the room looks big! There are aircond and fan. The toilet was so clean, the view was spectacular. It's really high and scary 😂 im gayat btw but man sunset and sunrise looked so good here 😭 

All accomodations complete here. From fridge to stove, plates, spoons and fork, mugs, water heater, but pan I'm not sure I didn't cook at all. They also provided tea, creamer, and mineral water. 

In the big wardrobe there is an iron board, iron and hairdryer. They also provided some hangers which is really good. 

It rained so hard after that n we cant see outside at all, it was pretty scary but I think to the people here it's normal. We was so hungry and with grab, u can order anythinggg. Technology makes it easier lol. If not we are gonna be starving. 

After eating and praying, we went out at night to the nearest neighborhood. Forgot the name.. The place is so convenient because there are secret recipe, subway, family mart, guardian, and etc. So you wont have to go to the mall to find food. The lrt also fast haha. 

After buying food, since it was raining hard we decided to take grab to go back to Chrisenbel. Remember I told u the place is confusing? We got lost lmaoooo. the map sucks and it gave an old route to the grab. We were so scared and worried that we need to pay a lot since we kept rotating the hotel. but luckily the uncle was so nice, he dropped us beside the road (there was a bustop i think) and we dont need to pay extra. 😭 I swear we felt so relieved. 

The next day...

We woke up early and checkedout ourselves, just put the key in the box and then walked to the hospital. Walk straight and then arrived dah. hahahhah. Really near.

My sis registered herself at the counter and then we went to the 2nd floor for the checkup. 





She met the nurse, undergoes eye checkup, and waited for the doctor....The doctor was late. Hmmmm. 

After that had a consultation with the doctor. Finished that and waited again for the medicine 😂 I waited a lot it was so painfullll. I hate waiting for too long. From 8 am to 12 am lol I was so hungry. Thank god I can be really patient. Anways...after she paid n then got the tears drop 💧we ate lunch at the canteen. The food was delicious so yeah noice 🤟 

Yeah that was it. We don't know why her eyes always hurt..we didn't get the answer but I'm hoping that god will cure her eyes soon. Please pray for her. 😭 

Thanks for reading guyss. If you guys want to visit Thoneh you can visit their website. 

If you guys want to wash eyes (cuci mata) with cute plushies you can go to the link :  cuteplushies


More pictures








it was raining really heavily



is that an oven or microwave? idk



pergh cantik gilos sunset

2 comments: