Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Microwave Mug Nutella Brownie ❤





Hi guys! how are you doing?



Today I'm going to share with you about another easy recipe, Microwave Mug Nutella Brownie. Yesterday was Labor day so I want to try a new recipe and this one is perfect because it's easy to make.

I got this recipe from Gemma Stafford (www.biggerbolderbaking.com) I'm her fans and I really love watching her videos. I think that this recipe is the easiest microwave mug brownies because you only need 3 ingredients. Does this really work? It does!

I did a microwave mug cake before, It have like 7 ingredients and it takes a lot of time. For this recipe, you don't have to worry if you don't have time to make it, it's only takes 1 minutes and ta-da! your microwave mug nutella brownie is ready! 

It's also healthy too, since you don't need to put many sugars and you only use Nutella to sweeten the brownies. You should take care not to overcook the brownie or else it can dry out. It doesn't need much cooking at all.



Serve : 1 serving
Prep time : 5 mins 
Cook time : 1 minute


For the microwave I used Panasonic Grill Microwave Oven 




Ingredients : 

1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon Nutella
1 egg, gently whisked
2 tablespoons all purpose flour




Instructions :

1. Add Nutella and egg into the microwavable mug and whisk together.


2. Add flour and mix until you have a smooth batter.


3. Microwave for roughly 45 second to 1 minute. (Cooking time is based on my Panasonic Grill Microwave Oven so your timing might vary)


4. When the brownie is set and firm on top it is done. Let the brownie cool and minutes before serving


5. Lastly, serve with some vanilla ice cream while its still warm.





4 comments: