Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Big In Japan May Promotion






I was looking for a game to buy for my Playstation 4 and I can't believe that there's a lot of games that is on sale up to 80% off!!

Its end on 9 May so I still have some time to choose and top up my PSN Account. But dang the choices are too many and look at this list :

Final Fantasy X/X-2 : Rm 54.50

Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition : Rm 146.30

Tekken 7 : Rm 167.30 

Resident Evil 7 : Rm 100 

Sword Art Online : Hollow Realization : Rm 131.40. And lots more



Final Fantasy X/X-2 was my favorite childhood game and that brings back memories. Last time I check it was Rm 80.  I'm so happy that it's on sale. I really want to buy them all but *sighs* If only I have a lot of money hahahaha

You guys should check it out and hurry up before the promotion ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment