Follow Us @soratemplates

Thursday 10 May 2018

My voting Experience.



Hi guys~

Yesterday was the polling day. To tell you the truth, it was so tiring. But then I think that yesterday was a very important day and I need to fulfill my responsibility as a Malaysian resident, I have to. That was my first time to vote. I did vote when I was at Politeknik but it was well, for the Politeknik, of course.

I went out from my house around 8.30 am and when I arrived at the elementary school, the queue already so long. I really missed this school, it brings back memories honestly. I saw my classroom, the canteen and the places where I used to play with my friends back then.


I used to play volleyball and badminton there! It's really nice.


There's 9 line and mine was 9. My dad said line 5 is the longest and it jammed omg because of too many people and they almost gonna fight though. I feel sorry for them. Line 8 was the shortest and I was so jealous. They didn't have to wait for long. They were so lucky T_T

I only ate biscuits for breakfast and I really regret it. At first I'm still good, but then after 1 hour I was so hungry and I already doesn't feel that good.

I met my some of my old friends and my spirit lifted. After 2 hours finally it was my turn and I was sooo happy that finally its going to be over. I entered the classroom, gave my identification card and mark "x" at the candidates that i choose and YASSS ITS OVER YAYY I CAN GO HOME ! So yeah, my job here is done and my father bought me air kelapa. what a nice and good experience haha.

I seriously thought that I'm going to die, haha joking. Also the scorching sun makes my face sunburn because I forgot to apply some sunscreen. Maybe next time, I'm going to be more prepared yeah. Also congrats to the winner, I hope they did a good job for this country. Okay that's all. I love Malaysia. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment