Follow Us @soratemplates

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Kek Batik Milo Recipe




Hi guys! It's almost Ramadhan! Can you believe it? Only a one day left. Time to clean up your mind and soul. I'm so happy and excited for this year Ramadhan to be honest. I think that time passes so quickly. Alhamdulillah I'm still alive until now.

I can't wait to eat Nasi Impit and Ayam masak Kicap. Mmm my all time favorite dishes. What's your favorite Hari Raya Aidilfitri dishes? hehe

Okay back to the topic, I made a Kek Batik today. I know Kek Batik is really famous in Malaysia and I think that everyone know how to make it? But if you don't know the recipe you can refer mine hehe. It's easy to make too!


Ingredient :

2 cup of milo
1/2 tin condensed milk
1 book of buttercup margerine
1 packet of Marie biscuit
1 tsp of essence vanilla



How to make it ? :

1. Add the melted butter and condensed milk into the pan.

2. Mix well and heat it with a low heat.

3. Add Milo into the pan.

4. Mix well all the ingredient until there is no lump.

5. Add vanilla essence, mix well and turn off the stove.

6. Insert the broken biscuits into a saucepan and mix well.

7. Place it in a container or loyang and compacted the cake.

8. Store in refrigerator for 4 hours until it is hard.




Tada! It's really sweet and tasty 👍 

If you like a crunchy milo batik cake recipe, do not mix the biscuits in a milo mixture but arrange a layer of Marie biscuit layer. If you prefer a soft batik cake, crack the biscuits first and let them soft a little. Batik cake will feel softer and delicious to eat. Also today is my sister's birthday! Really glad I made this haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment