Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 24 November 2019

Coalface soap review; Kayman Beauty.




Helloo and Assalamualaikum!

Today I’m going to review a very known product in Malaysia, Coalface soap by Kayman beauty. This product is so popular now, so I decided to join the hype. I read that a lot of people succeeded in clearing their acne with this soap and I was like wow, I gotta try this. I like the founder, she’s not arrogant like some of the Malaysian’s beauty founder here. She’s knowledgeable too!
 

First thing first, what is Coalface soap?


Coalface soap is a cleanser in a solid bar, the color is black and the shape is oval. The main ingredient is, of course, activated charcoal, it increases the effectiveness of removing excess sebum and dirt from pores which are called as “oil magnet”. 

 Not to forget honey, which acts as anti-bacterial properties, which can help to reduce acne. If you have fungal acne, you can use this product without having to worry about it.



free Tupperware kecik


Coalface soap also:

-Paraben-free
-Alcohol-free
-Sulfate-free
-Silicone-free
-Fungal-acne safe and it has minimal ingredients which is good.
-But it’s not Eu Allergen-free.
 Ph level: 6.07 (low ph which is good).

Read my other post: Syahirah Hydra Soft Moisturi...


 Ingredients:

Activated charcoal, Honey, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool (fragrance), Glycerin (good for dry skin).


 What’s the difference between coalface soap with coalface cleanser?


You can read it from the picture.

My skin concern:


Acne, fungal acne, Dehydrated skin, large pores, blackheads.

 

My verdict/review.


I used it for almost 3 months, in the hope of clearing my acne and a bit of the scar. It does make my face soft after using it, not gonna lie. Sometimes I don’t use moisturiser but my face still feels soft, which is amazing. But you need to use moisturiser and sunscreen eh, don’t follow me haha. But then my scars didn’t really fade, I guess I need to use The Ordinary Niacinamide with Zinc lmao. Later ah.

Another thing is, I should buy coalface cleanser instead of coalface soap. Because my skin is too dry and have fungal acne, and coalface cleanser is more hydrating than the soap, people with oily acne-prone skin are more suitable with coalface soap. 

Coalface cleanser also contains aloe vera and green tea extract which are good for fungal acne and extra soothing effect. Also, I’m not a fan of soap because when I rub it on my hand it slips away and falls on the floor. Imagine how sad I am when the soap fell L 

Also when I forgot to dry the soap, the water melts it and it’s kinda like a slimy haha. So I really should consider buying the coalface cleanser because it comes in a pump bottle. Much easier.


My rating : 3 1/2 stars. ✩✩✩1/2. 


Oh, I bought it from shopee (hannanmy, but you can buy from jelitakl too) to get cashback from shopback. If you want to buy it you can search for Kayman’s twitter or her website.

i got cashback wohoo!


Before I forgot, the price for the coalface soap is Rm 35 and coalface cleanser is Rm 40. Shipping Rm 5. But I think if you buy from shopee can get free shipping.


beli kat hannanmy.

the color is so aesthetich heh. also that's like glitters on the soap, so pretty!



Read my other post: Review on Garnier Aqua Defense Moisturiser..


Additional Info!


You can get RM5 if you sign up from here. Make sure to click this link and spend Rm25 capped at any store to receive the RM5!
 After accumulate Rm10 you can transfer it to your bank account.

This is my successful referral.



If you have any problem with the purchase you can chat directly with the customer service.




2 comments:

  1. good info! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya pun nak beli soap ni, terima kasih sbb review!!

    ReplyDelete