Follow Us @soratemplates

Friday 1 November 2019

Love songs 💕



Just like the title, today's entry is about love or romantic songs on Spotify. I'm sure you all have been or maybe being in love right now, so yeah it's nice hearing love songs when in love right?

You guys can send it to your significant other too, they gonna be so happy when they listen to it. Well me? I don't have it hahaha I just like the songs so much.

I hope you guys like the recommendation of songs from me.

Also, the songs are all in English. 

The total of the songs is 23. Hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to Love yourself too!


1. You are The Reason by Calum Scott.




2. You & I by One Direction.





3. Make you feel my love - Shane Filan.




4. I was made for loving you - Tori Kelly.





5. Patient - Charlie Puth.



6. NYLA - Blackbear





7. Love - Finding Hope.





8. If our love is wrong - Calum scott.





9. Paris in the rain - Lauv.





10. Fallin All in you - Shawn Mendes.






You also can click the this link (playlist) and add it to your favourite. 💕







1 comment:

  1. Mari segera bergabung dengan kami.....
    menyediakan 9 permainan dalam 1 aplikasi
    di https://ionpk.net:)
    W.A +855 15 373 217
    Depo 20ribu bisa menang puluhan juta rupiah
    Dijamin seru dan menghasilkaN IONPK.NET

    ReplyDelete