Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 17 March 2019

Shopping with Shopback 2k19


How to get a cashback after shopping on online stores.


Henlo. Today I'm gonna talk about Shopback and how to get the cashback after purchasing anything that you want on a popular store like Lazada, shopee and so on.


Have you seen this ad on youtube before? 


The ads are so creative and funny at the same time. I've never watched an ad until the end but this one is so funny.

shopping dengan shopback guys!

What is Shop back?


Shopback is an application that gives cash back every time you shop at the selected stores. It's not a scam and so far it's a great app because even though I shop a lot I still get a little money from my purchases. You can book a hotel or travel around the world and get cash back too. So what are you waiting for?




The stores that I always shop are:


Lazada, shopee, 11 street, sometimes grab when I need to go somewhere. I also topup my phone here to get a cashback.
They have a lot of stores and you can explore categories there. The trending one is of course, Lazada, Taobao.com, Shopee, Booking.com, agoda.com, Zalora, Hermo, Qoo10 and lots more.


How to use the shopback application?

1. Go to Lazada or Shopee (on phone, make sure to install both application first.) and put the item in the cart first. (The item must be Rm 25 or more!)


2. Click shopback icon on your phone and click lazada or shopee.




3. Go to the cart and pay for the item. They will notify you of the cashback later.




4. After you paid for the item, exit the lazada or shopee app and you will be back at shopback. As you can see in the picture I have 0.80 cents pending after purchased the soap. 





Additional Info!


You can get RM5 if you sign up from here. Make sure to click this link and spend Rm25 capped at any store to receive the RM5!
 After accumulate Rm10 you can transfer it to your bank account.

This is my successful referral.



If you have any problem with the purchase you can chat directly with the customer service.

HAPPY SHOPPING!









No comments:

Post a Comment