Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 13 October 2019

10.10 Shopee Haul. - Baking Utensils


Hi guys!

Last time was a 10.10 big sale on shopee and lazada. But I only ordered from shopee. So I took the opportunity to buy some cheap and affordable kitchen utensils, mainly to make cake. I don't know why I love making a cake now, so I need some equipment like a piping bag and nozzles. 

The shipping was free of course, one favourite thing that I love shopping on Shopee. Since it's still on the way here, I'll show you the things that I ordered.


I wanna make my own pasta so I really need this baking mat. So yeah, mostly about baking utensils. I'll show you the goods once I received it. It's from oversea so it takes a really long time. Almost over 2 weeks now. I hope my springform pan is not dented hah. Gonna do a review soon too.

I also will do a review on my waffle pan in the near future so stay tuned! I also probably gonna make a video on how to use it, on the stovetop. 

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment