Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 13 October 2019

Why blogging is important?


Blogging? Why is blogging so important to most of the people?
Blogging is important for most of the people, whether for business or personal. It’s not that hard to start a blog, but it’s hard to think of the post that you should write. You can create your blog for free on blogger.com or WordPress. The difference is you have to buy a domain and hosting for WordPress meanwhile for blogger website you only have to use your Gmail Account.

You can make money by blogging

Nowadays, people who started a blog for self-interest are making handsome income out of it. It’s real, you can get money by blogging. If your site has a lot of views you’re lucky enough to get money. But the question is how? you can make money with ads on the website. Popular Ads for a blog is Adsense, Infolinks, Media.net, and lots more. But for me, it’s not like that, I’ve started a blog because I have a lot of stories to share with people and second it’s for fun. Making money is the last one. If I’m lucky enough.
The reason I created this blog is that I really want a special website for myself. There are a lot of cheap domain and hosting plan if you guys want to start building a website such as Godaddy, Bluehost, Exabytes, and many more.

Blogging can give introvert like me a voice.

As introverts, we don’t usually like being the centre of attention, especially with people we don’t really know very well. All sorts of social situations can make introverts feeling awkward and nervous, just like me. I’ve come to realize that I’m an introvert when watching Blimey Cow’s video on Youtube. 
I have a lot of things to say, but I just keep it in my head. A long time ago someone said to me that I don’t know how to express myself more, well maybe it’s because I don’t really know what to say, but now I’m learning more about how I can express myself more and share it with you guys.

Blogging can make you learn new thing

Everyone is unique and so am I. I want to learn new things, I don’t even know what is SEO, hosting and even a domain. After weeks of researching, now I know what they mean. I did have a Tumblr account back then, things like theme, plugins, HTML and widget are familiar to me. I just love learning new things.

Refine your thought

A blog can refine your thought. I love to write, though, I’m not a native speaker. English is my second language and I hope that you guys can tell me if my grammar is wrong here. Writing is fun and I love reading a novel, I love watching Korean drama, listening to music, baking and lots of stuff.

Inspiration from Popular Blogger

I don’t know if you guys have ever heard of Vivy Yusof or not but she is my inspiration for starting a blog. Her passion for writing has kept her going, and her blog entails everything from parenting to food. She is the founder of Fashionvallet and Duck Scarves. I’m a fan of Vivy Yusof and her blog inspired me to blog. She is successful, has a great family, pretty and I just, I love her so much!! Her stories are fantastic, how she becomes successful, I hope someday I can be successful like her.
So, are you a blogger? Let me know why did you start blogging because I love reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment