Follow Us @soratemplates

Thursday 11 February 2021

My crochet business 💕 ; 2021

 



Hellooo happy 2021.💃


 I'm really late but better late than never haha. I dont know if anyone read my blog anymore but i just want to share with you guys my new small business! 


I really envy people that is from overseas, selling their handmade items on etsy, and people buying it n supporting them. 


Soo since it's hard to send parcels overseas because of the pandemic i made carousell and shopee



Do follow me if you're interested with crocheted items and plushies! i sell a lot of it. all items are preorder so please give me time to make it. But i guarantee you, the plushies are cute as heck so you wont regret buying with me. 



I did share with you guys a post about my first time crocheting hahah. Selling a pattern is hard, I gave up and sell crocheted items instead. plus learning about it is hard and confusing.


At first i want to knit a scarf but i accidentally bought a crochet hook. i bought two, realising that it's different with knitting hook. So i dont have a choice but to learn how to crochet. Thank god i understand everything now. 


unicorns


Crocheting makes me addicted to it and i cant stop making something. People be requesting a lot of times but im really happy because i like learning something new. So do follow me and if you're interested in the items just dm me on shopee or carousell: cottoneish. 

Thank you so much for reading this haha. stay safe everyone! mwah.

thank you my customers 💕






No comments:

Post a Comment