Follow Us @soratemplates

Sunday 26 January 2020

We bare bear crochet amigurumi pattern | 4.77$ only sale!


Crochet we bare bear, Grizzly bear and ice bear pattern.


I’ve always wanted to make a grizzly bear pattern and after learning how to crochet amigurumi, I finally know how to make this cute little bear! I made it as a keychain for my handbag. It’s too cute and people were asking where I buy it. Tehee.

At first, I wanna learn how to knit a scarf, but I bought the wrong hook- I really thought that is the hook for knitting but it actually a crochet hook, I even bought 2 hahahaha. So I learn how to crochet through old youtube videos. I don't know why I did that pfft. My first creation is so ugly it doesn't even look like a scarf. 



So I learn more and more, tried to make applique and then learning how to crochet amigurumi. Making amigurumi is so hard my brain lacks of brain cells. But thankfully I understand everything now. 


Look at how cute the grizzly bear with my baby Kai (from exo)  

kai fanart credit to owner. @ kai_is_god94


Support me by buying this Grizzly bear pattern for only 4.77$!

I apologize if I made a mistake since english is not my first language. By buying the pattern you help me a lot since I mostly do an only part-time job.

Click this to buy my pattern, you only need to pay 4.77$! The document is in pdf. Thank you so much! Happy crocheting!

You can dm me on instagram : cottoneish .  if you need to ask me something.



About pattern:


With this pattern you will get a Grizzly bear about 9 cm high if you’re using Minlon acrylic yarn and for Ice bear you will get 8.5 cm high using nona yarn. 

If you live in Malaysia and you want to know where I bought the yarn and safety eyes you can contact me. I use 3mm crochet hook.

minlon yarn


nona yarn

Diameter & ply of : minlon (d: 0.3mm ply: 4 ) | nona (d: 0.2mm ply: 4 )






For this one I use Milk cotton and my bear become big! so this one is definitely fluffier than the other grizzly and ice bear. But the stitches are a bit big so if you're a tight stitcher i dont think this yarn is the best for this type of project.









No comments:

Post a Comment